Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mile #4: Sarah & Cliff Brown "BRAS Mile"

Mile #4: BRAS Mile
I bet you're wondering what BRAS stands for....I'll let my little sister, best friend, and super duper amazing little light in my eye, and inspiration to my heart explain this mile to you:

"This mile is for Blake, Skylar, Riley and Adalyn!  These 4 special little blessings are Mitzie's (aka Mom's) grandchildren.  I strongly believe she danced in Heaven the day each of them were born!  Mom fought the 4 year fight she did for her children and their children the "BRAS."   If it weren't for Mom's unending love and her will to fight, these perfect little stars would not be here today!  These little angels are reminders to me how amazing of a Mom, Mitzie was.  


"BRAS" Mile is also a reminder of why we donate and fight against Ovarian Cancer... For Mom's little grand-girls! 


Geaux BRAS Mile!!! "



'Nuff said, Sarah!  Simply, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please offer your support and encouragement. Thank you!