Sunday, January 1, 2012

Mile #66: Randall Murphy 'Route 66'

Mile #66: Route 66


Special thanks to Randall Murphy for claiming mile #66!  Our friendship goes wayyyyy back to the 'old/golden days' working at the YMCA in Kingwood.  Although,  I think that Randall and I didn't meet until after he had worked at the YMCA, we did meet through mutual co-workers.  Randall is practically a legend in our crew!  Everyone loves his kind heart, sense of humor, fun spirit, and I fondly remember a certain taco meat queso dip that is outrageously good!!

Thank you so much for the support Randall!!  Oh - and I may be calling on you for some company on these super long bike rides coming up :-)

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! Thanks for the kind words Lauri! A lot of great memories! I know you'll do well in the Ironman!

    ReplyDelete

Please offer your support and encouragement. Thank you!